Jesse Core, Chairman of the Board
- Founder, Core Brewing & Distilling Co.
- MBA, Harding University
- Project Management Professional®, Project Management Institute
- Beer Judge, American Brewer’s Association
- Certified in Brewing/Packing International Institute of Brewing & Distilling
- 6-Sigma Certified, Arkansas Quality Institute
- 21 years brewing experience
- 18 years experience in software development industry
- 15 years experience in supply chain management
Anthony Piscopio, Ph.D., CSO
- Ph.D. Organic Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- NIH Post Doctoral Fellow at the Scripps Research Institute, LaJolla, CA.
- Co-founder, CEO & President, OnKure Inc.
- Discovery Management Group, LLC. Founder & President
- Co-founder, Chairman and CEO, Chemizon Inc. (KOSDAQ; 010170)
- Co-founder & V.P. of Chemistry, Array BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ; ARRY)
- Drug Discovery Scientist at Pfizer and Amgen
- Created a global organization with operations in Korea, China, Japan, and the USA
- Chief Executive Officer, Kansas City Southern Railroad (KSU: New York)
- President, Panama Canal Railway Company
- Managing Director, American President Lines
Butch Wilson, MBA, CMO
- Sr. Vice President, Sales & Marketing International, Tyson Foods Inc.
- United States Marine Corps: 1968-1988. Enlisted as Private, retired as Lieutenant Colonel
- MBA, Executive MBA Program, University of Hawaii 1988
- Tyson Foods: senior management International. Joined 1996; retired 2006
- Hiked the Appalachian Trail 2007
- Associate of Science (Chemistry) Broward Community College 1967
- Bachelor of Science (Business) Florida State University 1975
- Founder & President of Multi-Craft Contractors
- Director, Arvest Bank
- Chairman, Springdale Planning Commission
- President, Springdale Rotary International
Ramesh Subramanian, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, West Virginia University
- MBA (Honors) The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- General Partner XL Advisors USA.
- Vice President, Business Development, Chemizon Korea
- Sales Manager, Johnson Matthey Inc. United Kingdom
Kraig Joseph Olejniczak, Ph.D., P.E.
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Purdue University
- Co-Founder, Chairman of the Board APEI, Inc.
- Dean of the College of Engineering, Valparaiso.
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineer, University of Arkansas
Jeff Starkey, CPA
- Partner, Kurtz Fargo.
- Manager, BKD, LLP
- B.S., Accounting, University of Charleston
- M.S., Accounting, West Virginia University